Distance

| On
Okay, So, no post for Christmas, no post for the new year and this post, really, it's just my heart speaking. Ever felt that grip of that "Special" thing let loosened? I know you'll be thinking, "What's Vicky on about?" or "Here she comes again...blah blah"

It might be that "Close friend" you once had that let go, or even a lost one or family member, a heartbreak from the one you called "Your Own" or merely just seeing one off your life till God Knows When.

Well, i'm sort of having that kind of feeling. I know i can never let go, not at all, but only wish the best. :)  Tears may flow down, but the memories were worthwhile. It's quite uncertain to know our future but, you'd always be a part of me. I miss you terribly & cannot wait to see you again. No, not Skype, not Video's or pictures, but to see you smile & feel your skin with my hands. Inasmuch as i hate being mushy with feelings, i cannot help this.

By the way, Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. ^.^
ILY!
:*


















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature