Graduation DHS!!!

| On
Yaay! Finally, i'm out of Secondary school, out of Dansol too!!! 6 years in that school, wow. I really did try. Yesterday was fun though. It didn't even feel as if we were graduating. Same old, same old, everyone still went about all merry. No trace of tears or any such. LOL!.. My setmates are just too funny. You want to see pictures yeah? I didn't take that much because i didn't want to get all "Awwn! I'm gonna miss you" I only enjoyed the moment while it lasted. Oooh! And my mummy, Gloria came!! Awwn! LOVE YOU HUN!... Saw Yomi too, Ayomikun (Mikun Rots), David Nwokocha, my bestie, Itohan!!, Allison, Christol, Yadichinma!! It was lovely!







































Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature