DHS 2012 Graduating set

| On
LOL!. My set guys are just too funny!... LOL!. So here's a post dedicated to most of them, at least... what i think of them. If you are not here then, no need to vex. LOL!

NAMES
BOLAJI: She's awesome!... f.maths freak!
TODIMU: Always ranting about bolaji. LOL. Nice body.
ENIOLA: We used to be close, now she's just :x
GBEMILEKE: Thief!! Like he was never well fed. LOL! But he's honest. Very!
LADE: Forget the fact that she has a very long name, and she's sorta bossy and shit, but she talks with sense. :)
INEMESIT: Err... we say hi and hello often. ^.^
OYINLOLA: LOL! School bus days! ^_^
PRAISE ODITA: funny dude!
FRANCISCA: People thought you were slutty, but i knew you were more than that. In a good way. :)
DUMEBI: You could be annoying sometimes. Love your self esteem!
TIMILEHIN: I love your love!!... you accept everyone the way they are. :)
DAMOLA: Hmm.... always judgemental!!!! Typical yoruba girl! Suku freak. :D
PRAISE: Its been a secret, but i'd let it out. I love you!!!! since JSS1 *runs away*
DESOLA: started really bad.... but thank God we ended up being friends. ^_^
GABRIELLE: No way mahn!... you're a tom-boy!!! You know this! *pls dont kill me*
FAVOUR EMMA: lol!... you too dey argue! chai! :D
DARA: Oh my lawl!... You have a heart of gold!.!
ADEMAKINWA: Baby face!. :) you're really cute. 
MUYIWA: Used to be close to this dude... then i don't know what happened. :(
SIMI: Awwn! boobless chic! :D cute!
YASIR: crazy MOFO!... My crazy mofo!. lol!
MAYOWA ADELEKE: Err..... you.... err.... My bad! LOL
AYOOLA: I look at you and see GOD!. ^_^
MAYOWA YUSUF: Choi!.... you blatant boy!. :P I have nothing to say. :X
SHOLA: She thinks she's one modella like this. :P 
REKPENE: Can't wait for you to become big in future! im hopeful!. Remember me then oh!
TUNDE: He just cannot mind his business. But i still love him! 
OBAKAY: School bus moments!
BUSOLA: Dream big hun!. cause they are all going to look for you in future.
KEHINDE: Getting to know her daily. She's good!
OTONYE: I like him!.... he makes sense all of the time. I Love his smile! To die for.!
MOYO: Mumsi mi!. Awesome voice she has!
IFE: J'adore tu!!!!! i only hide it from you. #_#
EBUNIFE: They wash you a lot!... LOL!. Jkddn. You're pretty.
DUNSIN: Mistress my foot... :D Talks too much! but all the same, it's what makes her unique.
OSE: " I SCATTER!" LOL!
BUKKY: My oh my!... haters, then we got so close all of a sudden!
ARNOLD: He's not the class clown, he's soft inside and thts what i like about him.
KITAN: Loves to feel himself... Really high self esteem he has. ^_^
BOBBY: Gosh!... he's strong! x__x
AYOBODUN: Awwwn! best stepper!
DOMINIC: I gat nothing. -___-
BOYE: He's hot... no doubt... the cool kid. ^_^
VICTOR: Beyond words. :)
UFUOMA: Always dull and depressed and sad. Still love you tho. Even if you don't.
SEGUN: LOL!. His facial expression is too funny! But if there's an explosion, Mahn... he'd run waay past you!
LYNA: Hostel mother of all!... :D
TOSIN: Sports freak!!
AJAGBE: HAHA!!! funny dude!
CHIOMA: Miss paps!... That's about her summary. LOL
ADEWALE: my bestest friend! :*
ENNY FAKOYA: God go bless your hustle!! 

Now, its your turn.... Post all what you think about me. Don't worry. I can handle it! LOL


Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
Samuel Johnson
1 comment on "DHS 2012 Graduating set"
  1. Is dis d enny dat went 2 maverick college in ibadan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature